- Categories:Human Resources
- Time of issue:2021-04-09 17:50:23
The right is what is needed!
1. Matching with strategy: to become talents who meet the strategic needs of the enterprise and the development stage of the enterprise, can they work in the same direction and reach the same level;
2. Integrate with culture: understand, adapt and recognize the corporate culture of the company, such as tolerance, gratitude, self-discipline, responsibility, harmony, innovation, etc. Cultural identity is a key element in retaining talents and giving full play to their value. "Different ways, do not seek each other".
3. Complementary with the team: There are many old employees in the company, and it is them who have made the company's glory; but the development of the company requires more comprehensive and professional talents, and the old employees must also tolerate newcomers, strive for self-improvement, and complement new employees. Form a joint force and form a fighting force.
4. Symbiosis with value: The company evaluates the value of talents, and pays more attention to the results of the work on the job (ie work performance), and the value of the talents must coexist with the value of the results on the job. Therefore, "please give me results"!
5. Go forward with the enterprise: The enterprise does not want talents to become the "passengers" on the road to the success of the enterprise. This is a pity for the individual and a shortcoming for the enterprise. We respect loyalty, professional talents, and witness the two-way success of enterprises and individuals.
6. Convergence with society: People are soluble in the environment and society. To keep pace with the times, to converge with the mainstream elements of the society's mainstream consciousness, mainstream values, mainstream behavior, mainstream fashion, etc. It can have individuality but no "quirks".
Scan the QR code to read on your phone